Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday

We're back with anther installment of What I Ate Wednesday.  Here's last week's version for those who are curious...

A few of you asked for more of these, so here I am making good on that request!


This week is Passover, and Boo and are keeping it. Which means no wheat, oats, rye, barley, spelt or corn.  And I love carbs.  Oy, I'm hungry like the Wolf.  Sorry, couldn't help it...


 Breakfast -- Spinach In A Glass:



Lunch -- Kosher for Passover wrap with avocado, lettuce, sprouts, tomatoes, and Swiss cheese with balsamic vinaigrette + arugula salad (not pictured):


Afternoon snack -- cottage cheese with blueberries and sliced strawberries:



Dinner -- quinoa bowl (leftovers from the big batch I made, directions can be read here) with smoked paprika, avocado, pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries: 



Paired with roasted green beans and homemade blue cheese dressing:



Dessert -- green apple with homemade almond butter:




Dessert round two -- two Kosher for Passover chocolate chip macaroons from my mother-in-law:




What's a favorite food you ate today?  Are you keeping Passover?  

xx,
The Future Mrs. Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment