Saturday, March 30, 2013

DIY Flowers, Take Two

My future mother and father-in-law (the current Mr. and Mrs. Wolf) sent me flowers this week -- so sweet!  The flowers were a large bouquet of purple and yellow tulips.  I love fresh flowers around the house, and this was a great surprise!

Remember how I keep flowers longer through DIY flowers?  Although I'm not a florist (by any stretch of the imagination...) this is the second installment of that...

The flowers stayed in our living room for about a week until I decided to split them up.  My sister came over for dinner and I wanted to gussy up the dining room table.  

Here's where we started:


Then the yellow stayed in the living room:


And the purple got snipped shorter and mixed with some white tulips we already had at home:


From start to finish:


What do you think?  Do you like how I split the flowers up?  What's your favorite flower?

xx,
The Future Mrs. Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment