Friday, March 29, 2013

Quest Nutrition Bars

I love trying new foods -- so when I kept seeing Quest Nutrition bars all over the interwebs, I knew I had to get my paws on a few.

Specifically, kiss my broccoli and healthy diva eats continuously sparked my interest on Instagram. Thanks, girls!!

So, last night after dinner I ran -- literally ran, not figuratively ran -- to GNC. Because I needed them. Like now. Similar to my side table redecoration, if it wasn't right this second, it was too late!

Anyway, I ran and made it to GNC before they closed and picked up a few flavors: chocolate chip cookie dough, chocolate peanut butter and cinnamon roll



I've only tried the chocolate chip cookie dough flavor, but it's good...and tastes like a cookie...and doesn't include illegal Passover ingredients...and is gluten free...and the chocolate melts in the microwave after only 10 seconds! YES! Also, it's packed with protein and fiber so it's a win-win for your tastes buds and waistline. And we both know that pair can be rare...


YIPPEE! A new goodie to add to my snack rotation.

Have you tried Quest bars? What's your favorite flavor?

xx,
The Future Mrs. Wolf



2 comments:

  1. Not nutrition bar related - but your ring is amazing!! Even the back!

    ReplyDelete