Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sunday Snapshots 3.31.13

Boo and I were pretty busy this weekend -- running around all over.  Here are a few shots detailing what we were up to:

Finally warm enough for flats (yes!!):



We went to see a few hotels to view possible rooms for our wedding guests -- more on that later!

A lighting fixture at Ink48:


Then headed to The W Hotel and left with some Bliss goodies:


And got a ride home from the hotel's Acura program -- did you know this existed?   The driver will take you anywhere in Manhattan below 86th street.  Our driver said last weekend he took a few couples to Studio450 -- our wedding venue!



We were meeting friends in Hoboken in the evening (congratulations to Keith and Becky!!)

Boo and I had sushi for dinner:




And who can say no to 16 Handles?

I have a problem with samples...as mentioned on instagram, I love them:


By the way, just to clarify, there is a paper tasting-cup in the palm of my hand.  I am not that much of a wolf (yet). 

Cake batter, graham cracker and salted caramel...so good:


With some lovely toppings AKA a perfect excuse to eat candy:


View of NYC from Hoboken:


Today I had brunch with an old friend --

Moroccan baked eggs at Barbounia:


I couldn't help but take a shot of this lovely corner lot -- Wolf Home:


Later in the day Boo and I shared some matzah pizza...an old Wolf family recipe:


That's some of what we were up to this weekend...how about you?

xx,
The Future Mrs. Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment