Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by!  

This is my first blog, and I am going to be learning as I go...so please bear with me. I hope you enjoy reading my posts and random thoughts on food and cooking, home improvement and DIY projects, and of course - wedding planning!  

A little about me: I am a 27 year old pescatarian living in New York City with my fiancé.  We are planning a November wedding right here in NYC and could not be happier to celebrate and start our new lives together.  


I am currently in graduate school studying for a Masters of Science in Nutrition and am in my Dietetic Internship which means I am thisclose to getting my Registered Dietitian (RD) credential...it's been a long journey.





Enough about me - enjoy the blog! 

xx,

Megan. (the future Mrs. Wolf)

No comments:

Post a Comment