Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday 4.24.13

Greetings from The Wolf Den (I don't use that phrase enough, do I?).  Curious about what I've been munching today?  Probably not.  But, in case you are...here we go:

Breakfast -- I made a berry fiber breakfast, hold the berries today.  We were out, so I had cottage cheese and raspberry jam on fiber crackers:


Plus this little beauty, thanks to Boo:


No time for a morning snack at work...but I did stay hydrated all day with this x 4 (what can I say?  I love seltzer...):


Lunch -- veggie burger with avocado, red onion, roasted garlic, cherry tomatoes, edamame, feta cheese and Cajun seasoning:


When I came home from work, I snacked on a yogurt.  I'm not a huge banana fan...I'm a fair-weather banana fan.  Sometimes I like them, sometimes I do not.  This was one was almost-too-ripe, but I enjoyed it with some apple cinnamon Chobani (because, duh, everything is better with apple cinnamon Chobani):


Dinner -- Boo brought home tacos...OMG THEY WERE SO GOOD and I ate them out of the tinfoil.  

A tostada with avocado, Oaxaca cheese, tomatoes, and lettuce:


Soft taco with cactus, cilantro and onions:


This last tasty bite was totally gluttonous and amazing.  It was basically a fried ball of cheese and mushrooms with some lettuce on top.  It was called a quesadilla on the menu...obviously something got lost in translation.  But who cares?  It was so good:


As if that wasn't enough, we shared this guacamole.  It was good, similar to my version (lots of lime!): 


Who doesn't love a good guac close up?  I could swim in guacamole.  Seriously: why so good?

So, my friends...that was today.  In food.  What did you have?

xx,
The Future Mrs. Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment