Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday 4.17.13

Here again with another installment of What I Ate Wednesday -- 

This week, I've been getting to work before 7am, which means I'm up at 5, and out by 5:35.  This morning I made a really quick scramble (because really, who has time for anything but really quick at 5am?) -- egg whites, parmesan cheese and avocado:


I ate a banana at work which I couldn't document...

For lunch -- roasted garlic carrots, edamame, feta, cherry tomatoes, Morningstar Farm's veggie burger and cajun seasoning:


At home I tried a new Quest Nutrition Bar -- chocolate peanut butter, warmed...of course:


Take out for dinner!  No cooking tonight, kids.  Mama needed a break.  Pad See Ew with tofu and peanut sauce.  Everything with peanut sauce, please:


And for dessert...a coconut strawberry oatmeal muffin from last night:


And that was today, in food.  What did you have?

xx,
The Future Mrs. Wolf 

No comments:

Post a Comment