Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Snapshots 4.7.13

We were really busy this weekend. Doing lots of fun and wildly important things --  things which I confess to loving. A lot. 

This would be an appropriate time to thank my sweet family for making these things possible for me. I love you all and feel, so lucky for being part of such a special day and a special family! Lots and lots of love...


Okay, here's what we were up to:


Dress shopping, food tasting, engagement-shoot location scouting, Celine Luggage Tote admiring.  Like I said - really really important things.

Friday night we ate this for dinner -- sauteed kale and roasted butternut squash lasagna with mozzarella and ricotta cheese:




After posting on instagram, I got a number of requests for the recipe -- I promise to post!

On the dress front, I promise you a dedicated post on that topic...you are owed more than just a few sentences here!






And the food tasting!  Same as above...more on that later!

A chandelier at Studio450:






And it all comes back to Celine. That sassy lady!  She is so good!


The Luggage Tote -- doesn't she look good on me?:




Grey or black. Ugh what a predicament to be in. Sigh. Folks, this is a First World problem at its finest. But it's only a predicament if someone gets me this bag. BOO, ARE YOU READING?  What can I say? I'm all about subtlety. 


I also spotted these beauties. These bad girls have it going on:


White for summer -- swoon:




White and orange -- love it but I'm not sure if I'm trendy enough for it. I'm late on the peplum train. Then I missed my stop (three times!)...I can't get enough. Need the pep!



Barney's featured a beautiful Chloe window: 


What were you up to this weekend?  Would you pick the pebble or the black Celine bag?

xx,
The Future Mrs. Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment