Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday 4.10.13

Hello again for another installment of What I Ate Wednesday. 

One small confession -- I forgot to take a picture of my salad at lunch.  So sorry.  I was doing a million things during my lunch hour (trying to reach Boo, google mapping -- more on that later, planning dinner, thinking about my next manicure, stalking strangers on instagram...you know "lunching") and it got in the way of my photography!  Next time...

Breakfast -- Chobani apple cinnamon with a granny smith apple.  Apple on apple: does it get anymore exciting?  Remember my love letter to Chobani?  'Nuff said:


Before lunch I stopped for an iced coffee with soy milk at Starbucks.  LOVE their soy milk.  Probably because there's sugar in it and it tastes like I'm drinking a coffee milkshake, no complaints there:


Like I said, no salad picture -- but details on the meal: kale and spinach mix with feta, roasted carrots, edamame, sliced red onion, avocado, and a Morningstar Farms Asian veggie burger with truffle salt.  Everything is better with truffle salt, even the Morningstar Farms Asian veggie burgers which are like crack in a patty.  O-b-s-e-s-s-e-d.  And no, I do not own stock...

Mid-afternoon I had the urge to crunch, and had some Food Should Taste Good sweet potato chips:


 When I got home from work I snacked on a handful of raw almonds:


For dinner I re-imagined the Westville market plate I am so very fond of (remember it here?) -- my version included:

- Roasted Brussels sprouts marinated in a sauce of balsamic vinegar and roasted red onions

- Crispy egg whites with Parmesan cheese, chives and cherry tomatoes

- Roasted green beans with homemade blue cheese dressing


For dessert -- strawberries to infinity.  These little jewels were so tasty:


So that's Wednesday for you.  Did we overlap at all?  

xx,
The Future Mrs. Wolf 

No comments:

Post a Comment