Monday, April 22, 2013

Little Changes In The Kitchen

It's no secret that I'm obsessed with Target.  Or maybe it is -- in which case, now the cat's out of the bag.  

I love a good Sunday afternoon perusing the aisles. (By the way, have you seen the new Threshold line?  Too cute! So many goodies!)

I recently saw these ladies on the shelves of the home section and had to have them!  I bought two - one for dish soap and one for hand soap. The chrome pumps match our kitchen finishes perfectly and play off the chrome in our spice rack and large storage containers next to the coffee pots. 

Here's where we started:

To fill, I emptied our favorite Mrs. Meyers hand soap and dish soap into the glass jars. Done! How easy was that?  

I should mention I let them sit for a while: 


Boo thought (thinks!) I was a nut, but who wants to waste any lavender?! Not us me...

I love these additions to our kitchen.  And after all -- it's the little things, right? 

Finished product:




So, what do you think? Do you like decorative hand soap containers, or do you use the original packaging (which incidentally, I really love from Mrs. Meyers...)?

xx,
The Future Mrs. Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment