Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A Very Domestic Birthday

Today marks one year of The Domesticated Wolf!  Happy birthday to this little blog of mine.  I've been loving sharing recipes, DIY ideas, wedding inspiration and snippets of our life with each and every one of you.  


I've been humbled and so thrilled to see the page views steadily increase since we started a year ago.  


Here are a few of the most popular posts:







What birthday would be complete without some cake?  In honor of this little lady's first year, I made mini red velvet cupcakes with whipped cream cheese frosting.  And pink sugar crystals, obviously.  Every girl should have pink sugar on her birthday, right?! 

We have lots in store for you...including a website redesign.  So please stay tuned!



From our house to yours: thank you for reading, and sharing and commenting and letting me know how much you enjoy the recipes.  Keep cooking and eating, my people! 

xx,
Mrs. Wolf 

2 comments: