Friday, May 10, 2013

Style Queen

This is not my new nickname. I wish it were! Sigh. But, what it is, is a fabulous, affordably-priced jewelry collection!


I should back track -- I was first introduced to Style Queen by my sister. And loved the merchandise ever since. Sometimes a girl needs some nice looking costume jewelry. My first item -- the chain reaction necklace in gold -- is still a staple in my wardrobe. While not solid gold, it sure looks it. I've even been stopped on the street and asked about my necklace. It looks that good. In reality this necklace would be thousands if it were solid gold. But my version was just $48! And no one is the wiser. Domesticated Wolf: 1. New York City: 0. 

Fast forward to today -- here I am, still loving my chain reaction. I just recently wore it on Boo's birthday. I wear it. All. The. Time.  And I'm finding myself attending many events: wedding related or otherwise. And it's the same question every time: What jewelry to wear?  Here's were Style Queen comes in. Affordable and beautiful. Done. And they've recently come out with a bridal line -- appropriate for both brides and wedding guests alike.  Actually, it's good for everyone!  Who says you have to be at a wedding to wear something special?

Jessica at Style Queen was generous enough to send me a few of their new pieces. Cheer! Shout! Rejoice! This was a good day...

All Style Queen purchases come in these beautiful purple boxes:


And each item comes wrapped in a chic black felt pouch:


Let's start with the All Around Earrings.  They are stunners.  Not stunnas...they're too proper for that.  They are very big and very sparkly and very good:


Next up -- The Gina Necklace.  I am really into statement pieces right now.  And this is exactly that!  The green color is so pretty:


This Woven Toggle Bracelet is so gorgeous.  The color...LOVE it!  I took these pictures in different lights -- the bracelet looks great in both!  And, added bonus -- it's easy to put on!  Can't say that about every bracelet:




Don't you just love this big pearl beauty?  It's called the Ceremony Necklace and is part of SQ's bridal line...but would work perfectly for everyone -- not just brides!  Special occasion perfection:


And, perfect timing!  There's a Living Social deal going on right now!  $18 for the bracelet version of my favorite chain reaction necklace in gold.  Scoop it up, now!  

Which piece is your favorite?

xx,
The Future Mrs. Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment