Thursday, May 2, 2013

Canopy Launch Party!

Last night was so fun -- we celebrated the launch of Canopy New York (a NYC based company specializing in sun protective clothing) and their kickstarter campaign.  It was the best!  If you missed yesterday's post on this amazing dress brand...you can read it here.

Here are a few pictures from the night --

First and foremost...the dresses!!



And the food!




The apartment was beautiful -- filled with baubles and flowers (my favorites!):


I wore a lovely combination of glitter and leather:


Can't wait for my dresses (and leggings!! and infinity scarf!!)* to arrive from Canopy New York!  Between wedding planning, cooking and DIYing, I really don't have time for sunscreen -- this line is literally my jam.  

xx,
The Future Mrs. Wolf

*These are incentives from their kickstarter campaign.  They can be yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment