Thursday, April 4, 2013

Crazy for Quackers

Guys, this is serious. Like please stop everything you are doing to read this. I put down my Weight Watchers cookies and cream bar to type this. That is huge.

I discovered a new obsession today - rosemary quackers from One Lucky Duck. And they are re-donk-a-donk. Cray. Bomb.com. You get the picture...






One Lucky Duck is part of the vegan NYC hub from the owner of Pure Food And Wine.  So good!

The "quackers" are made from rosemary, almonds, flax seeds, nutritional yeast and sea salt. Organic. Raw. Vegan.  If that doesn't make your insides clap with glee, I don't know what will.

I can't wait to smother these babies with homemade blue cheese dressing, kale pesto or garlic hummus. Top with ricotta salata (random, I know but we have a huge chunk in the fridge and I can't stop with the possible pairings), Swiss cheese or fresh mozzarella. Or just eat them plain and drink some bubbles. Now that is happy hour.  The list could go on. And on. But I won't bore you by forcing you into reading the names of foods I love.

Anyway, you can order these online. Or if you're in NYC, scoot over to One Lucky Duck and get your paws on a package or two or five...oh wait, definitely not five -- save some for me.

Vegan-ly yours...

xx,

The Future Mrs. Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment