Monday, January 21, 2013

Dinner with Friends

Last night Boo and I went for sushi with a few friends who live in Astoria, Queens.  Even if you've never been to Astoria, you may know that it's home to a lot of amazing Greek restaurants.  But, it also has a really vibrant restaurant scene.  Even though we were in Greek food heaven, we opted for sushi.  I really love going out to dinner on Sunday nights of long weekends...random, I know.   

I started with a seaweed salad:


Then had 4 pieces salmon sashimi , 1 piece of king crab sushi, 1 piece of fluke sushi plus a yellowtail scallion roll. 


I like to eat sushi with a lot of pickled ginger.  I know this is a sushi faux pas, but it's how I like it, so it's how I eat it...

What's your favorite sushi roll?

xx,
The Future Mrs. Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment